Business and Industrial Videos
Videos for business and industry are ideal for ALL BIG or Small companies who are looking to promote their company, staff and services in a short 1-3 minute “mini-mercial”. It’s a great way to WOW your customers! Use it on your website, Facebook, upload to YouTube or play it from a DVD in your reception area!
- We are experts in capturing the atmosphere and culture of your company to elicit an emotional response from the customer.
- We pride ourselves on product quality, usability, and timeliness of delivery for our customers.
- Our professional editors use the same tools with which many Movies and Television shows are created.
- Video is important along with a good media mix because it can clearly communicate a story. This type of marketing works because it allows businesses to convey emotions and answer the essential whys surrounding the marketing of products and
- Videos along with a good media mix not only deliver information but also help connect your brand with your target audience. The importance of video marketing is that it engages your audience and triggers emotions in them that are necessary to build a long-term relationship. Brands may benefit from the video in their social media strategy, which can yield quick results and increase brand recognition to new heights in a short time. Brands may reach audiences they have never gone before and establish trust in a short period.
Many businesses want current and potential customers to be familiar with their business and personnel. We will record a digital video of each department of your business with voice-over narration to use on all of your advertising platforms.
Our sessions include one hour of recording at business and one hour of video editing!
Video services start from $950. If you are needing a multi-day, multi-location shoot or requires a longer video, we will quote it accordingly. Our videos come with customized branding for your clients and commercially licensed music for use on social media, digital ads, or OTT.
Call Tom Klein at 419-332-8218 or e-mail him at email@example.com for “Hometown” pricing and specific details.